Pupil Premium 2013-14
Pupil Premium Funding for 2013-14 is �306,000.00 and has been allocated to those pupils on roll in January 2013 who have been eligible for Free School Meals at any point during the last six years (known as the Ever6 measure). The funding is also for children who have been looked after continuously for more than six months and children of service personnel.
The aim of the funding is to narrow the attainment gap that still exists between pupils from disadvantaged and more affluent backgrounds. The funding is carefully ring-fenced so that it is spent on the specific pupils intended regardless of their attainment levels. We also operate on an inclusive basis which means that all pupils, regardless of whether they receive additional funding, have access to initiatives and provisions in order to maximise attainment across the whole school population.
After review and analysis, evidence shows that last year's Pupil Premium Spending had a positive impact and therefore these provisions will continue this academic year.
- Intervention Suite
- Intervention teacher for KS3 pupils
- Family Liaison officer - remove barriers such as attendance
- New baseline testing materials
- Outdoors Activities Programme
- Accelerated Reader Programme
- Mathletics and Spellodrome licences
- CPD, for literacy, SEN and Pupil Premium
- ICT resources
- Reading schemes � Reading Stars (KS3 Boys)
- Resources and materials to support pupils at home
- Expert support for pupils with SEN
- Lexia Phonics software
- Peripatetic music lessons
- Subsidising educational visits, uniform, subject specific materials, bus passes / tokens